Saturday, January 24, 2009

Look what I made last night!


So look at these yummy Peanut Butter Truffles I made! My Sister in Law Jessie told me about this awesome Blog called Picky Palate (there is a link to it on my Blog). The girl on there makes the yummiest looking stuff! I had seen this on the Bakerella website too but for some reason when I saw it on Picky Palate it looked easier. All she does is put a package of Nutter Butters in the food processor and turn them into crumbs, then she mixes that with cream cheese, next she forms them into 1 inch balls and puts them in the fridge. All you do after that is roll them in melted chocolate (microwaves are great!) and then drizzle white chocolate over them. They are so delicious cold!This isn't my picture, this is off of her website but they really did look like this! (Oh, and she makes ones with Oreos too! Yum!) They turned out sooo cute and yummy and I was pretty proud of myself. I think I will make these for Valentines Day! Thank you Jessie for introducing me to Picky Palate and officially ruining my New Years Resolution! :)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh I wish I lived in Moapa! I want one really bad! Well you are just going to have to make a new New Years resolution. Like make really cute treats and send them to me!

Chelsea Leavitt said...

I love peanut butter so I will definitely try to make these. You always find the best websites, keep passing them along I love it.

Magazine


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


PlayList


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Font

Followers

Happy Birthday Bryson! What a great two years!!! :)


Slideshow

Happy Birthday Lucas!


Slideshow