In our little family, it has been a tradition that whoever is celebrating his/her birthday - that person gets to lick the spatula from the birthday cake. (If you are paranoid about Salmonella please turn away now...) Well, Lucas was busy with his birthday reward and I turned my back for just a second and this is what I found when I came back... Words cannot describe how much Devil's Food Cake Batter was in Bryson's hair. Devil's Food? More like Little Demon's Food!





2 comments:
Man he is quick! He looks pretty cute for a little demon.
Haha I was looking at the list of things he has eaten and i've eaten half of those things. Like, Crayons, mud, glow stick, and oh my gosh glow stick is the worst taste! and rotten cat food, and also I have tasted deoderant and it is also one of the worst tastes! haha
Post a Comment