Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kevin is famous! Well, sort of...

http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2498&Itemid=405

So, I got a call from a friend in our ward this morning and there is a picture of Kevin and one of our yw after a huge waterfight posted on Sugardoodle.net! It's crazy, we can't figure out who posted it - I'm pretty sure it wasn't me. (At least I don't remember doing that) I have a pic like it but its from farther away... Anyway, I got a good chuckle about this one and thought I would share!

2 comments:

The Johnson 5 said...

Oh my gosh I am literally jumping up and down on my couch (Tom Cruise style) that you have a blog and you found mine. I just noticed the comment and was so excited!! I love your blog too! I have been meaning to get on facebook...one of those tasks that I keep putting off but I will eventually. We need to get together ASAP now that school is out!!!!!

The Johnson 5 said...

P.S. I was reading your "Things Bryson has Eaten" list to my mom and she was laughing so hard she was crying. You are hilarious! Please come visit me soon!

Magazine


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


PlayList


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Font

Followers

Happy Birthday Bryson! What a great two years!!! :)


Slideshow

Happy Birthday Lucas!


Slideshow