We went to the MC Hammer Concert last week! I know, I know, you are thinking "What the?". It kind of started out as a joke - I wanted to dress in serious 80s gear and go. Pretty soon we found ourselves doubling with Kevin's brother Quincy and his wife Jessie. (For $25 dollars why not?) It was a fun night and we even saw Mike Tyson on the front row!
"I've been physically abused in the ear!"


I Love this picture of Quin and Jessie!

This would be me trying to look "gangsta", but instead looking like I don't have enough oxygen...

Um...still not gangsta...whats with the gum Snook?
3 comments:
Is that picture pay back from Jensen's birthday? I look like a fool no wonder they wouldn't let me on stage!
Thats so funny ! I can't believe you went to that concert ! Looks like you had a lot of fun. What are your plans for the 4th ? If your coming up let us know.
Hey OK so I'm totally blog snooping! I just found your blog on Gerilynn's blog hope you don't mind. That's hilarious you went to see MC Hammer, back in the day his songs were cool I remember dancing to them!! our blog is www.jonesboyz-drj.blogspot.com if you want to peek at ours!!
Post a Comment