I love this picture of Lucas! It's from swimming lessons last year and when I came across it I just HAD to post it. He totally would lay back like this and hang out when he was done swimming his little "lap". Isn't this such a relaxing picture? Lucas is such a good guy...what would we do without our Luke-Man?
Monday, February 2, 2009
Frankie say...RELAX!
I love this picture of Lucas! It's from swimming lessons last year and when I came across it I just HAD to post it. He totally would lay back like this and hang out when he was done swimming his little "lap". Isn't this such a relaxing picture? Lucas is such a good guy...what would we do without our Luke-Man?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Oh, I love this little guy! This picture does look relaxing!
April Shumway told me you had a blog so I looked you up. Darling background. Cyndi
OH MY GOSH! i just saw what my name is on your friend links! I should have never told you that at girls camp. haha
Haha that pic is cute! :D
Ok, you make me laugh so dang hard. You couldn't be funnier!! I love reading all of the things your little man eats...Will you do me a favor and text me(or leave a message) Cathys address? I keep loosing it and I really want to write her. 435-313-1193
Post a Comment