Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Shelbi Deserves the "Best Sister Award"!


Seriously...Shelbi is the best sister in the world! She loves her little brothers and does so much for them. (And for me!) I don't know what we would do without her! If there were an award for being the "Best Sister" she would win it hands down. (But if by chance some of you didn't vote for her and she didn't win, I would get some kind of a wooden/metal something and spray paint it gold and stick it up in her room anyway!) ;)

Jennifer Whipple is our family photographer and she took these fabulous pictures of my kids! (Thanks JOW!!!) If anyone is interested in having her take YOUR family pics, let me know and I can hook you up with her number... Did I mention she is fabulous?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Shelbi is such an awesome girl. I hope all of my girls (there better be some up there for me) are just like her.

Jow is the woman! I love those pictures she took of your kids.

~Kitten~ said...

What a cute picture ! Shelbi is a sweatheart, (try and remember that when they are teenagers and not getting along). Thanks for keeping us updated on all the news. Love ya Lots

Cara said...

What cuties! I'm so glad you found me on here. You have such a cute blog and it's great to stay in touch. I'm so sorry I woke you up the other day. I know how important it is to sneak in a nap when ever you can! :) Hey I saw you this morning driving back up the hill. I waved but don't know as you saw me. Ok, Savannah is having a melt down. Bye

Gerilyn said...

Shelbi is such a sweet girl. I've always thought that. I love this picture of them, and I love JOW!!!

Magazine


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


PlayList


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Font

Followers

Happy Birthday Bryson! What a great two years!!! :)


Slideshow

Happy Birthday Lucas!


Slideshow