Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Technical Difficulty...

Allright, thanks for your posts Gerilyn and Jessie! I had like 10 play lists downloaded for a little while for some reason, but I finally figured it out! Sorry about all the technical difficulty...serious learning curve!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Definite learning curve on the blogging. Hope you are having fun with it. Now I can keep up with you! LOL! Glad you a avid blogger!

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

Jenn,
Ha ha, I wouldn't call myself avid! Maybe novice would be a better word - or perhaps just lost? Widget? What the? :) Di

Austrie said...

hey hey! your favorite bishops daughter is so coming home a week from tomorrow...try not to get too excited...

Austrie said...

OH! wow...you know i wish i have been hanging out with edward cullen. that would certainly make college all more exciting ;)

Magazine


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


PlayList


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Font

Followers

Happy Birthday Bryson! What a great two years!!! :)


Slideshow

Happy Birthday Lucas!


Slideshow